Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floris
    replied
    In vBulletin you can turn on the WYSIWYG editor, and even 'show windows colors selector to wyisyg users'. This would be much easier for your members.

If you want to display something in their postbit, so they can copy/paste it in their message, and set a custom profile field in their profile, you can use a conditional like in your post.

Code:
    [color=#ff0000]<if condition="$post['fieldx']">[/color]
    [color=#000000][color=$post[fieldx] text [/color][/color]
    [color=#ff0000]</if>[/color]
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• House_of_Crazed
    started a topic Suggestions :)

Suggestions :)

Yo,

I'm thinking of something... But I am also looking for suggestions in how to do this.

Some of my users have expressed that they're tired of typing out the tags for color text in different type of postings.

So, what I was thinking... I might have to do this in like 3 / 4 different spots, but maybe something like this...

HTML Code:
      <if condition=$post['fieldx']>[color=$post[fieldx] (put the new thread / reply code here) <else /> </if>
    My knowledge of the if conditions might be like screwy, so a tad help giving me the right conditions will help too

But is something like this possible?

Thx

HoC
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X