Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emil
    replied
    Ah ok, I'll try that. Thanks for the help!

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I believe you can create a new Moderator usergroup, then edit the usergroupid number in the database. Change this to '7'. (This assumes you do not have a usergroup with that ID.)

Leave a comment:

• Emil
    replied
    Ohhh that's weird

There's no way to like get it back or something?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    The Moderator group was never deletable in any version that I'm aware of. You need to do this manually in the db or possibly it was a hack that went bad.

Leave a comment:

• Emil
    replied
    Hmmm I'm positive I used the dropdown menu behind the forum.. But it might have been while I used an older version of vbulletin.. You could delete it on older versions, right? Otherwise I have no idea how I deleted it lol.. I just know that I messed up a little.. It's not that big of a problem but it would be good to get it back in some way.. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    How did you remove it?
    Because the drop down behind the default usergroup Moderators does not allow deletion.

Leave a comment:

• Emil
    started a topic How to get back moderator group

How to get back moderator group

Hey,
    I messed up a little.. I accidentally deleted the user group Moderators.. I know I can make one by adding a custom user group, but is there any way I can get it back as a Default Usergroup? Thanks for the help!

/Emil
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X