Users enabling/disabling display of images in sigs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Users enabling/disabling display of images in sigs

Is it possible, someone told me that there was a way to allow users to choose, via their user cp, whether images in signatures would be displayed. Actually, they would have the ability to choose what BB code would be displayed in signatures..

Here is what it is suppose to look like in the User CP

Signatures: Disallowed BB Code
    If you do not wish to see certain BB tags used in signatures simply check the box and they will be removed.
    Simple BB Code ([b], [i], [u])
    Links ([url], [thread], [post])
    Lists ([list])
    Quotes ([quote])
    Colour ([color])
    Size ([size])
    Font ([font])
    Alignment ([left], [right], [center],[indent])
    Code ([code],[php], [html])
    Images ([img])

Does anyone know how this is achieved?
    Also, is there anyway to move the avatars and user info to the left rather than the top?

1. Those options are not part of the default vB. Users can choose to dispay or not display:

- Show Signatures
    - Show Avatars
    - Show Images (including attached images and images in [IMG] code)

2. This is an Admin CP option:

Admin CP -> vBulletion Options -> Style & Language Settings -> Use Legacy (Vertical) Postbit Template -> Yes
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thank you. Do you know of any hacks, though they may be unsupported, which would allow me to do this? Some people have these big ass 500 pixel tall signatures and I was wondering if there was anyway I could disallow such a big image?
      Last edited by patrickkonsor; Fri 18th Jun '04, 12:14pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X