Change Email 'FROM'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change Email 'FROM'

Whenever any members receive emails it always comes from myself.

I've changed the php.ini sendmail from setting to anther email address, changed the apache webmasters address, changed the vB -F option to ON and the webmasters address in vB options and still it comes from myself.

Can someone advise where this is changed please. Thanks.

The two places where emails are set at is the vbulletin options > vbulletin options > options. and the config.php file for the webmaster email.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
      The two places where emails are set at is the vbulletin options > vbulletin options > options. and the config.php file for the webmaster email.
      Floris - thanks for the reply. I've already changed the vB options to another email address. I amended the config.php (which had my email) and restarted the apache server. But email messages are still from my email address.

Comment

Please goto the member area and start a support ticket and provide the server details so one of the staff can look into this. Include a link to this thread, so they are up to date

Hopefully they can see what goes wrong where and advice where to correct this.

Comment

Working...
        X