Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searchindex not created correct

Hi,

I upgraded from 2.2.9 to 3.0.1. Since this I have problems in creating the searchindex. Everytime I create it, it states that 200.000+ posts have been indexed, but we have 775.000+ posts. I checked all options for the forums, but didn't find anything that seems to be wrong.

Where can i search for the mistake? What could it be?

Thanks for help!

marc

Does it stop at a particular post?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Nope, doesnt seem like this. It also says that the indexing is sucessfully finished.

Comment

Ok.. this night it stucked at 300.000 something

Can I now continue the index at the number where it stucked? I mean with with the ID?

And where can I conifgure that certain forums are not included into the index? Maybe I didnt see that I did sth wrong?

Thanks again.
        marc

Comment

I made a screenshot an forgot to attache it...

Furthermore I made packages of 200 to be indexed. Should not be too much..
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by marc_t
            I made a screenshot an forgot to attache it...

Furthermore I made packages of 200 to be indexed. Should not be too much..
            When i indexed my own board, i got the same error. I just restarted the index at the last successfull indexed post.

hj

Comment

Will try to do this. But hopefully the mainproblem of not indexing all forums is also solved then

marc

Comment

Ok, now I recreated the searchindex. 397.369 pieces have been indexed, but we have 776.579 posts.

What am I doing wrong? Is there a certain option that only is indexing the first post of a thread or sth? I don't know what to do else?

Which forums are not included in the index? Our Smalltalk-forum is not in the index. Which criteria is neccessary for this?

And help is very much welcome.

Thanks alot,
                marc

Comment

Make sure this is set to 'Yes' for each forum you want indexed:

Admin CP -> Forums & Moderators -> Forum Manager -> Edit Forum -> Index New Posts in Search Engine
                  Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                  Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X