2 licences, one of them used for 2 domains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 licences, one of them used for 2 domains

I have a little question about the licence. I have two licences and two forums. I was recently upgrading one of them to vb3 and in the process I was prompted for my licence number. The thing is that I didn't have it handy so I used the licence for the other forum instead. That way I could proceed with the upgrade instead of trying to find the other licence number.

Right now the forum upgrade is complete and the forum is online, I also have both licence numbers and I thought I might as well switch the forum to the correct licence. Does this matter? Both licences are identical (ie. owned). And if so, how do I do it?

Assuming they are both running the same version and you have not modsified the php scripts, then you can just upload the files for the correct license to the forum in question.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Yes I did that, but on the install screen I put in the other licence number.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X