Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disable post icons and thread rating globally?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disable post icons and thread rating globally?

Can you help me with a query for this?

Unfortunately that is not a simple query because all of a forum's options are stored in a single field using a binary scheme.

You need to either manually update every forum in the Admin CP or get a custom script to automate the process. For help with the custom script I recommend you post on www.vbulletin.org, the official vB hacking site.

Comment

What if I set the same bits for all forums, will that work? Then I can change settings for IMG code per forum basis..

Comment

That would work. You can get the stored options value for a forum by running this query on your database:

SELECT options FROM forum WHERE forumid = X

Where X is the forumid of the forum. If you use table prefixes then you need to change forum to include the prefix.

Use the number you get from the first query in this query to set all other forums the same way:

UPDATE forum SET options = Y

Where Y is the number you got from the first query. Keep table prefixes in mind.

Backup first.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X