Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noiz Pollution
    replied
    Ah, I see, oh well I guess I'll have to live with the numbers I have just now. Hopefully you guys could add the feature to the next release.

Cheers,
    Robert

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    No that won't work to renumber the styles, and yes the process is much more complicated than this. It invloves manually editing a number ot tables and entries in the database.

Leave a comment:

• Noiz Pollution
    replied
    So what steps would I be looking at roughly? Backing up my styles, dropping the style table and putting it back then uploading the new styles? I'm gonna take a wild guess that there's more to it than that?

Cheers,
    Robert

Leave a comment:

• rebelsrock06
    replied
    i already asked this and believ you me, it was way to complicated to do. unfortunately

BTW maybe you could make this an option huh ?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    There is no built-in function to do this. You would need to manually do this via the database, and I believe it is a lot more complicated than changing just the stylid in the style table.

Leave a comment:

• Noiz Pollution
    replied
    OK well is renumbering styles possible?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    AFAIK that renumbers the templates, not the styles.

Leave a comment:

• Noiz Pollution
    started a topic renumber styles

renumber styles

Hi folks,

I've tried renumbering the styles in the update counters section but they don't change, how would I go about this manually?

Cheers,
    Robert
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X