Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• renumber styles

Hi folks,

I've tried renumbering the styles in the update counters section but they don't change, how would I go about this manually?

Cheers,
    Robert
    Visit NoizPollution.com // Your Music Source

Do not PM or email me for support, you will not receive a response. Please post all requests for support in the main vBulletin forums or via the support system in the main members section of the site.

AFAIK that renumbers the templates, not the styles.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

OK well is renumbering styles possible?

Do not PM or email me for support, you will not receive a response. Please post all requests for support in the main vBulletin forums or via the support system in the main members section of the site.

Comment

There is no built-in function to do this. You would need to manually do this via the database, and I believe it is a lot more complicated than changing just the stylid in the style table.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

i already asked this and believ you me, it was way to complicated to do. unfortunately

BTW maybe you could make this an option huh ?
          Rebel Designs Studios

Comment

So what steps would I be looking at roughly? Backing up my styles, dropping the style table and putting it back then uploading the new styles? I'm gonna take a wild guess that there's more to it than that?

Cheers,
            Robert

Comment

No that won't work to renumber the styles, and yes the process is much more complicated than this. It invloves manually editing a number ot tables and entries in the database.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Ah, I see, oh well I guess I'll have to live with the numbers I have just now. Hopefully you guys could add the feature to the next release.

Cheers,
                Robert

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X