Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error on board never seen before...

describing this is kinda wierd...

there is a thread that has what looks to be post between other post...but there is no data on who is posting it or when it was posted or anything like that.

ss attached...
    Attached Files

Try this. Reupload the original vbulletin-style.xml file from the zip file to your install directory. Make sure you upload this in ASCII and overwrite the one on the server. Then import this file in the 'Upload' section of the Style Manager. Then change to this style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

get this error messege

Could not find phrase 'no_file_uploaded_and_no_local_file_found'.

Comment

At what point exactly do you get this error?

Reupload the original vbulletin-language.xml file from the zip file to your install directory. Make sure you upload this in ASCII and overwrite the one on the server. Then import this file in the 'Upload' section in Languages & Phrases.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

when i do the upload part...in admincp...to overwrite the existing.

Comment

Which 'upload part'. I have recommended two separate uploads. Did you try them both?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

ya i did it like u said, and thats the error i got.

by doing this, does this overwrite any settings i already have going on with my board???

usergroups reset or touching any styles??

Comment

Have you installed any hacks (including portals) or added any code to the headinclude, header or phpinclude templates? If not, fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/mem...ontactform.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP. If you have installed hacks or added code, then remove the hacks first then check and see if you still have this problem. If so, leave the default vB files in place and fill out the support request.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

by doing this, does this overwrite any settings i already have going on with my board???

usergroups reset or touching any styles??

Comment

By doing what exactly?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

by uploading the file and doing the import, does this overwrite anything i have already set in my current styles or usergroup settings?????

Comment

Following the instructions I gave will not overwrite any customizations.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X