No announcement yet.

Moved Threads Gone?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It they are not in any category or forum then they are gone for good. Do you know any of the post ids? If so you can look these up in the database to see which forumid they are assigned to.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Yup, I have them all written down. What tables do I need to import to get them... or portion of the tables. I'm assuming thread and post, but should I worry about any others?
      Shane
      www.eyecravedvd.com

Comment

You need to find the threadid of one of these threads that are missing and see which forumid is assigned to it.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Also have you checked your thread moderation queue? There's an off chance that these are stuck in moderation.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

I know that as well. I have the forumid, threadid and in some cases the postid. Although I haven't finished searching the backup DB
            Shane
            www.eyecravedvd.com

Comment

They're not in the moderation queue. I guess I'll just have to INSERT them from the backup DB into the new forum
              Shane
              www.eyecravedvd.com

Comment

Since you said you found these in the database, I don't think that will be necessary. What is the forumid these threads show and do you have a live forum with that id?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

I never found them in the live DB. I restored all the ones I could from the backup DB and lost only around 10. Not too shabby.

Thanks for the help.
                  Shane
                  www.eyecravedvd.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X