Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• template question....

Hi

Is there a list or guide that contains all the templates that contain 'post' related forms! I need to add a hidden field and include a javascript file and add a button to each form that contains a post related text fields! If someone could tell me where to begin or where to look I would be most thankful! I thought I had the javascript figured out, but it adds it to every page, and I only want to add it when it is needed ie( new, reply, email, PM )

TIA

F!

Originally posted by Fataqui
    Is there a list or guide that contains all the templates that contain 'post' related forms!
    Go to your:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Search in Templates

Search for method="post". That will generate a list of templates for you.

Comment

Hi Jake....

You made it easy....

Thank you...

I have (2) other questions!

Question (1)

If a session is using a cookie....

This is always empty.... <input type="hidden" name="s" value="$session[sessionhash]" />

<input type="hidden" name="s" value="" /> // using a cookie, empty!

Is there a way that I can add a hidden field and 'always' have the session_id() in that field!

<input type='hidden' name='my_field' value='always_populate_session_id'>

Question (2) X this (1) I figured it out...

adding a vbphrase['?'] based on the user language

<input type="submit" class="button" name="preview" value="$vbphrase[spell_check]" accesskey="c" tabindex="1" />

What I am trying to do is add a simple table to the database that will get the user id from the current session id, so I can populate the table with the users options for spell checking! This way I don't have to mess around with altering the VBB tables which I don't want to do!

CREATE TABLE bbs_spell (
      spell_id int(10) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', // user_id
      spell_options text // serialized array that holds the user options!
      )

Thanks...

Sonia

Comment

You don't need the sessionhash to get the userid of the logged in user. The variable $bbuserinfo[userid] parses to the userid of the logged in user. This variable can be used in the vBulletin files or templates.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X