Alignment Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alignment Problem

On the top bar of my forum, it seems to be bigger than the rest of my forums. What happened?

http://www.gamehostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=40

The problem has to be with your style.

I looked at your page source and didn't see anything immediately wrong. I recommend you try reverting all related templates and style settings, one by one, to see which template / setting is causing the problem.

Comment

TeKiZeRo - Your problem has to do with the right side bar on your forumhome. Unfortuantly I don't know exactly what is causing it but I had the same problem when I tried to use that side bar.

Removing this code from the NAVBAR template fixed the problem for me:

<table cellpadding="$stylevar[cellpadding]" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="$stylevar[outertablewidth]" class="page" align="center">
      <tr>
      <td>

Hope this helps.

-Michael
      Debt-Made-Easy.com: Get out and stay out of debt.

Comment

Doesn't removing that code prevent the column from appearing on the right side of the page then?

Comment

It does - I choice not to use that. However after looking at another sidebar some people where also having that problem and suggested this:

in your postbit template, replace $spacer_open with:

PHP Code:
          <!-- open content container --> 
          <if 
          condition="$show['old_explorer']"
              <
          table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="$stylevar[outertablewidth]align="center"><tr><td class="page" style="padding:0px 0px 0px 0px"
          <else /> 
              <
          div align="center"
                  <
          div class="page" style="width:$stylevar[outerdivwidth]; text-align:$stylevar[left]"
                      <
          div style="padding:0px 0px 0px 0px"

</if> 
          This worked for me using another sidebar, but I'm sure it will work for you too.

-Michael

credit goes to Pete Brady from vb.org
          Debt-Made-Easy.com: Get out and stay out of debt.

Comment

What other sidebar did you use? Can I see an example?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X