HTML in posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTML in posts

How can I add html in posts without activating the html in posts option from the ACP? Is that secure or do I risk anything?

Thanks
    If you are italian send me a pm!

(Se sei italiano contattami in privato!)

You can emulate it with bbcode.

You cant though, its a secutiry risk to enable html in any forum that regulat menbers can post in.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
      You can emulate it with bbcode.
      Thanks for your care.....Can u explain me how can I emulate it

Comment

You can make bbcode that will act like html. what sort of html do you need to use in posts?

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
          You can make bbcode that will act like html. what sort of html do you need to use in posts?
          I need to create a table with a certain number of rows and columns

Comment

Anyone....guys

Comment

Sorry, I don't know of any way to do this with BB Code. Perhaps someone else will know.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
                Sorry, I don't know of any way to do this with BB Code. Perhaps someone else will know.
                Thanks anyway Steve

Comment

what kind of html can be emulated by bbcode??

HTML Code:
                  <font face="verdana">
                  <p align="center"><font color="#FFFFFF" size="5">FREE PREMIUM WEB<br>
                  </font><i><font color="#FFFFFF" size="4">Must have $3.50 basic service from 
                  Nextel <br>
                  <br>
                  To Access SUB ID you need to open your phone's web-browser and go to Nextel.com 
                  at the bottom then go to Option 2</font></i></p>
                  </font><font style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt" face="verdana" size="2">
                  <div align="center">
                    <center>
                    <table cellSpacing="3" cellPadding="3" border="0" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8pt; font-family: Verdana; border-collapse: collapse">
                      <form name="ALERT" action="http://www.teknidude.com/wap/alert.asp" method="post">
                        <tr>
                          <td><b><font color="#FFFFFF" size="3">Sub ID:</font></b></td>
                          <td><font color="#FFFFFF">
                          <input type="TEXTBOX" size="50" value="_atlsnup2.adc.nexteldata.net" name="txtSUBID" style="font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; border: 1px solid #444444; background-color: white"></font></td>
                        </tr>
                        <tr>
                          <td>&nbsp;</td>
                          <td><font color="#FFFFFF"><i>(Your SubID ex. 
                          xxxxxx-xxxxxx_atlsnup2.adc.nexteldata.net)</i></font></td>
                        </tr>
                        <tr>
                          <td><b><font color="#FFFFFF" size="3">Alert Title:</font></b></td>
                          <input type="TEXTBOX" size="50" value="HoFoUFN.com" name="txtTITLE" style="font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; border: 1px solid #444444; background-color: white"></font></td>
                        </tr>
                        <tr>
                          <td>&nbsp;</td>
                          <td><font color="#FFFFFF"><i>(Pick the name you want it to show up on 
                          your phone as)</i></font></td>
                        </tr>
                        <tr>
                          <td><b><font color="#FFFFFF" size="3">URL:</font></b></td>
                          <input type="TEXTBOX" size="50" value="http://wap.hofoufn.com" name="txtURL" style="font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; border: 1px solid #444444; background-color: white"></font></td>
                        </tr>
                        <tr>
                          <td>&nbsp;</td>
                          <td><font color="#FFFFFF"><i>(Where the net alert will take your phone. 
                          Must start with http:// or https://)</i></font></td>
                        </tr>
                        <tr>
                          <td>&nbsp;</td>
                          <input type="submit" value="Send Alert" style="font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; border: 1px solid #444444; background-color: white">
                          <input type="reset" value="Reset" style="font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; border: 1px solid #444444; background-color: white"></font></td>
                        </tr>
                      </form>
                    </table>
                    </center>
                  </div>
                  </font>
                  i need to do something like that is that possible??

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X