Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complaint about services

Hello,

I have a complaint about my board. I have IkonBoard 3.1.2a and i tried to import it. After it was done a LOT of info didn't get transferred. So i submitted them into the bug section. I accidently posted them as under 'invision' instead of IkonBoard.

Staff member Jerry told me it was quite valid things like 'attachments' and such aren't importent, and won't be in the future. This is my first complaint. A big section of my forum is the art section. Attachments remaining intact is *vital* and it's plain nonce that that doesn't get transfered. It's just a link to an image after all, wich just has to be copied from IkonBoard.

Next, he told me all of the bugs i filed worked fine in *his* version. But he would check into it for me and asked me some info. So i sended him about every passwords FTP directorys ect i have.

THEN he told me he didn't need that. He wanted a copy of my database. So i made a copy of my database. Then he told me he didn't need that, but he *never* made it clear to me what he did want.

So right now, i'm on his ignore list or something. I replied 3 days ago to him why he didn't reply. He told me he was bussy and didn't have time and that he couldn't help me if i didn't have access to the SQL Database.

*ofcource* i have access to the database. So i PM him for the 10th time asking what is was he needed to i could provide it for him.

Untill now, i have had no reply yet!!!

If you look in the bug section i have several bugs. Some minor, a few vitals. Including bugs i sended to Jerry PM about having lost *ALL* private messages.

So in short, who is going to finally help me?

Greetings,
    Jicin

Have you filled out an official support ticket?

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/mem...ontactform.php
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

*sight* i guess i must. Now were did i leave that 50 number/letter loggin form...

Comment

And after 2 months my problems are still not resolved. The last reply i had the honor to recieve was:

<I>As I stated I do not know if the import script has addressed all your issues. The only way to know for sure is to try it.

I would assign this to the developer who wrote the script, but he is on vacation for another 8-9 days.</I>

In other words, we have your money in your pockets. If you want to know if your problems have been adresses please waste another few hours of your time (Importing a fairly normal database takes me 5 hours and 10 minutes) because i have no idea what the rest of the team is doing. If one person is on vacation well that sucks for you because we have no idea what he's doing anyway.

Thanks Invision. Money well spent. Hope you spent it on customer service.

Comment

Jerry is back from vacation today and starts back tomorrow it will get looked at. I've also extended your license for 2 months in regards to this.
          Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Oh i thought that went without saying. Guess not.

Comment

Well if you can point out whats left to get done in your eyes I'll pass it to Jerry.

I've sorted what I managed to understand tonight and will rebuild the zip now.
              Birthday
              AIM

Jerry added the following 4 weeks ago
              Attachments
              Last Activity / Last Visit problem
              Interests
              Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
                Jerry added the following 4 weeks ago
                Attachments
                Last Activity / Last Visit problem
                Interests
                Indeed they were done before I went away.
                I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Working...
                X