i never receive emails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i never receive emails

I am the admin of my site and i never receive notifications of replys to posts etc. I definetly have the option turnt on, i checked my email addy and it is definetly correct. All the threads show up in my user cp to say that i am subscribed yet nothing, any idea?

Try setting the -f option in vBulletin Options of the ACP. Worked for me!

Server Settings and Optimization Options
    Enable "-f" Parameter
    Some email servers require the "-f" parameter to be sent with email calls from PHP. If you are having problems with users not receiving email, try enabling this option. In all likelihood, your problem will not be caused by this setting.

Comment

Hmmm nope that hasnt fixed it, everyone else gets email messages etc apart from me, the admin. Its odd.

Comment

It's possible your spam filter is blocking these emails.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

negative, i dont block any incomming messages. I checked and there is none.

Its odd because ever other member recieves emails except me

Comment

Then the only other thing I can suggest is to view the mail logs on the server to see what happened to those emails. Once vB sends it to PHP it's in the hands of the server. If you are on a shared server you may need to ask your host to look through the logs for you.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Working...
            X