• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paid Subscriptions Links

Found a different way round this so not needed any more

ta anyway

Hi

Now, i've set up some paid subscriptions on my board - they are levels that increase so you register first - then you can upgrade to package a,b or c

however if you are package b your upgrade to package c is a different price as you've already paid something.

when I link to subscriptions it links to a list of all my paid subscriptions "subscriptions.php" - this list obviously includes the upgrades from on package to the next up. What I want is members only to see the packages applicable to them. I gather this can't be done as is.

After viewing a complete list of subscriptions you can click the button that says "order" for a specific subscription - this is page I want my links to go to. however as it is all running in the same page "subscriptions.php" I can't get things to link at the place I want them too as the page "subscriptions.php" first brings up the full list.

Is there a way I can tell it to link to "subscriptions.php?type...." so a link from my site for package a links straight to ordering package a and bypasses the full list? Whatever the code is that happens on the "order" button is what I want. if it can't be done can someone try and explain what happens when the order button is clicked as that is the bit I want to emulate.

Hope this makes some sense, its not been easy to explain - any tips or help would be hugely appreciated as getting this solved will mean my board is complete
    Last edited by mismatch; Tue 22 Jun '04, 8:31am.