Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sonicghost
    replied
    I would suggest leaving the mysql user name "root" and the password blank until you get it install.

I ran into allot of issues install if I tried using a pass on the db.

In all is in oder it should install very well.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You need to check your php.ini file and make sure all the paths within it are correct for your installation. You will find it in your Windows Directory.

Leave a comment:

• jonat8
    replied
    Hmm, the plot thickens.
    Once I copy c:\php\pear into c:\php4\pear, the installer script starts perfectly.

See if it will continue working perfectly now...

EDIT: It seems to have installed fine now, thanks anyways
    Last edited by jonat8; Wed 9th Jun '04, 8:10am.

Leave a comment:

• jonat8
    replied
    Hi

I'm using IIS 6.0 and yes, IIS is configured to allow PHP as an ISAPI. PHP is parsing pages okay, I'm just having this problem with vB.

There is one strange thing, in the error above it says "Warning: (null)(): Failed opening 'C:\Inetpub\sites\lovelarisa.org\install\index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in Unknown on line 0".

However my PHP installation is in C:\php, not c:\php4\ so I don't know where that path is coming from.

Thanks,
    Jonathan
    Last edited by jonat8; Wed 9th Jun '04, 8:05am.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Are you using apache or IIS? is apache or iis configured to allow php ?

Leave a comment:

• jonat8
    started a topic Installing on W2K3

Installing on W2K3

Hi,

I have downloaded vb3 and am trying to install it on W2K3 with PHP 4.3.7 and mySQL 4.0.20a. Have setup the config.php file and renamed it from config.php.new to config.php. But when I go to /install/index.php, I am getting the following errors:

Warning: Unknown(C:\Inetpub\sites\lovelarisa.org\install\index.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: (null)(): Failed opening 'C:\Inetpub\sites\lovelarisa.org\install\index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in Unknown on line 0

Does anyone know what could be wrong? I downloaded vB directly on the server using remote desktop and edited the files in Wordpad on the server so I haven't had to upload anything etc.

Thanks,
    Jonathan.
Working...
X