Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mod Can't See (COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Profile ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod Can't See (COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Profile ?

Hello.

Ijust know About this .. one of our Mod Report as that he can't see (COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation

Profile and i try to check the group etc.. and i still can't know what happen Thankyou

Where are they trying to view the profile? In the Mod CP? On the frontend?

Comment

Ok thankyou for replying .

Ok I mean All The User in the ""(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation"" Mod can't View the profile if they posting something and they try to view profile it come to them a msg saything theydo not have pormmise and this nd that .. if they see them online and try to view their profile the same .. only the User who in the ""(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation"" i also have other group called "Registered Users" this is when i move the phpbb to vb all the user move to this group but know when every new user regisiter and he active him account it move to ""(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation"" so any idea Please why they can view this group

thankyou

Comment

The ability to view profile pages is a group permission:

Admin CP -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> Edit Usergroup -> Can View Member Info

If you don't want users going into the COPPA group on registration then turn off the option in your:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> User Registration Options -> Use COPPA Registration System

Also turn off the Moderate New Members option in that same section of your Admin CP. Now new users will go directly to the Registered group.

Comment

ok thankyou .

now i need to move all the (COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation to the Registered Users can i move all of them .. or only one by one ?

Thankyou

Comment

Admin CP -> Users -> Prune / Move Users

Search for COPPA users. The results page will give you the option to move the users.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X