Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems with 1 account

Hi Guys,

I have one guy on my forums who is a moderator. He cannot view the modcp when all other mods can, it gives him the old "you do not have permission to view this page" error, he also cannot log out. It tells him he has successfully logged out, but then takes him back to the page and he's still logged in.

Any suggestions?

Thanks Guys,

Christian

Check to make sure he is assigned to a forum so that he can login to the modcp.

Also have him clear his temproary internet files and his cookies and restart his computer.

Comment

Hey Zachery,

He is assigned to a forum, I just checked that then. Any other ideas?

I'll get him to clear temp files too.

Christian

Comment

Is he a member of the Moderator usergroup? If so, then he's probably blocking cookies. He'll need to accept cookies to be able to access the Mod CP.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Yeah he is Steve, I'll check that out, thanks.

Christian

Comment

He is accepting cookies, Steve.

Comment

That doesn't make sense. Try logging in as him to see if you have the same problems.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X