No announcement yet.

Poll bars extending after upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I said if you are able to duplicate this problem with the default 3.0.1 files, fill out a support ticket so we can investigate it.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I know that this is unsupported, although talking to the community for support, I got it fixed in the forums per the post earlier in this thread with the code replacement there. I am checking if anyone has fixed the "portal" issue?

This problem was also caused on my board with the upgrade of Cpanel and the upgrade of PHP on the boxes. So conclusion is that is what is going to cause these issues.

Comment

Try this - It solved my problem

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...850#post701850

Comment

Hmm..

I'm now having this exact problem (both the server loads and the poll length).

I did just install a new template, and imported a new language and style xml files...

*edit*

and yes, it was the fact that I had no number formatting.
          My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
          vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

If you are running php 4.3.7, look here as there is a bug in regards to number_format in this version of php.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X