Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sphinx
    replied
    yes I reverted them both and still the error,it does let you log out when you click on the click here,once more thanks for your help,now I know why I bought a licence you guys are quick.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Did you revert your navbar and forumhome template ?

Leave a comment:

• sphinx
    replied
    again thanks for the reply and help,this partially put it right it will now now log me out but on clicking log out I get An error occurred while attempting to log you out. Click here to log out. clicking click here works but can I get round this ?

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Ah, ok, missread that, upload tools.php to your admincp directory and upload vbulletin-language.xml to your install directory. they both need to be uploaded in ASCII mode, once this is done, point your browser at tools.php and use it to reimport the master langauge.

After this is done delete tools.php ASAP. you can find tools.php in the DO_NOT_UPLOAD folder of the zip

Leave a comment:

• sphinx
    replied
    thanks for the reply I tried that and still get
    Could not find phrase 'logout_missing_userid'.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Try reverting your navbar template

Leave a comment:

• sphinx
    started a topic logging out

logging out

every time I try to log out from my board I get an error that won't let me that says error logout-missing-userid.Now I am assuming (probably wrongly) that as this mentions a phrase it is something I have done,my question is can I get this phrase back ? and if so how please.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X