Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom profile field displaying a number instead of the correct value.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom profile field displaying a number instead of the correct value.

I have one profile field setup that is Multiple Checkbox Field it is used for members to select which OS(s) they are using.

If I move it to Options: other and call it using a conditional it displays a numerical value (see screenshot). As you can see the field displays the info corretly on the left and incorrectly on the right. The other custom fields that are on the right display properly, but they are from single selection dropdown menus. Any ideas?

P.S. - No hacks installed on this board.
    Attached Files

Bump

Anyone know why it would display differently based on location?

Comment

Because its stored as a bitwise value, youd need to either define each one via conditionals or do abit of hacking i think to get it to display its actual value.

Comment

Will this only be a problem with the check boxes, or with any of the multiple selection items?

Comment

I think its a problem with radio buttons and check boxes.

Comment

Check boxes and Multi selection menus, anything that allows you to select more than once choice.

Comment

Is there anyway to convert a Multiple Selection Item to a Single Selection Item, or will I need to create a whole new field?

Comment

You'll need to create a new field as I have not implemented any way for this to happen. What would you have it do? Take the user's first choice and make it their choice for the single selection menu?

Comment

In my case that would work just fine as the majority of users only have one OS selected.

Comment

Working...
                  X