Sending email to users from Admin CP never complets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sending email to users from Admin CP never complets

I Send twice a week an email to all the members in the forums via "(send email to user) in the admin cp.

Every time a send to all users Sa "300" the system list starting from 300 then counts down email each account. Its at this point it never gets past 160
    And it just stops. Ive let it sit for 1hours and nothing happens"

Any idea what is happening or any idea to help were to look to find a possible problems such as logs.

I host my own mail server and site. Running on Window 2000.
    Mail server is exchange on another box

wwww.tampabaysvtoa.com

I am guessing the number 300 is too high. Try lowering it to 150 and see how that goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
      I am guessing the number 300 is too high. Try lowering it to 150 and see how that goes.
      what d0 you mean lower it to 150? im not sure how to do that.

there is 300 registered users that are sent to on a weekleu basis. My mail server is notreporting anthing abnormal and the mail server hase sent up to 10k emails without issue.

It must be something with vb. I had the same problwm when vb was on 2x. I thought maybe 3.x wouldbe better.

Comment

I do get this event log error sometime.

Any idea

Event Type: Information
        Event Source: c-client
        Event Category: (6)
        Event ID: 2000
        Date: 6/12/2004
        Time: 12:16:11 AM
        User: N/A
        Computer: TBWEB
        Description:
        The description for Event ID ( 2000 ) in Source ( c-client ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. The following information is part of the event: ;, PHP Warning: Unknown(): Failed opening 'C:\SVT\register.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in Unknown on line 0.

Comment

I see the batch # when sendingm I will try

Comment

Working...
          X