Problem with "Send message via Email"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with "Send message via Email"

Hi all, I have a little problem with the profile option Send email message to..., In my userc CP I have activated the option Receive Email from Other Members and if I see the profile of my account in Admin Control Panel I see than I have the option Display Email activate, but if another user go to my profile and try to send a message via Email he receives that message: Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help

Is there a bug or it's only an option in ACP that I have forgotten to activate?

Tnx in advance

Regards

It's not a bug. Have you installed any hacks (including portals) or added any code to the headinclude, header or phpinclude templates?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I have the same problem. Included something in the head and have hacks installed.

What can I do?

Comment

Sorry but we cannot provide support for hacked forums. Your options are:

1. Remove the hacks (including any database changes) and restore the original vB files.

2. Ask for help at the hacking site: vbulletin.org

3. Set up a fresh test forum with all the original vB files and templates. Then if you can reproduce this problem on that forum, let me know. If not, then this will show that the problem is related to one or more changes you made.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X