Breadcrumb Font & Background colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breadcrumb Font & Background colors

What template is this in? See the pic for the problem Im haveing.
    Attached Files

Thats the navbar template, might want to check your CSS too

Comment

If I change the css I get the same problem in a different palce. I cant find anything in the navbar template that defines the colors of this area only. I must be overlooking something.

Comment

I cant find it, I changed every class in the navbar template and nothing changes the background color of the table when the breadcrumb is showing. The navbits have a color set but the table doesnt. When on the home page its fine but as soon as you go into a forum and the breadcrumb thing starts, the background changes color.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Anyone have any idea?

Comment

AdminCp -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> Main CSS ->
          First Alternating Color (Customized in this Style)

The CSS selector is ".alt1" - you can find this selector reference in the template code for "navbar" under Templates -> Navigation/Breadcrumb Templates -> navbar if you search the template for "navbits" and look at the CSS-related properties for the <td> tag in which navbits are contained.

That's for the bgcolor of the whole cell.. now if you just want to control the properties of the fonts, then look for the CSS block titled "Navbar Text" under Main CSS. Here you will see controls for the plain text, links and everything else that appears in that cell. Also certain CSS attributes are overridden by the style attribute for the containing TD cell I described above. font-size is one of them.
          skelly
          Last edited by skelly; Wed 10 Nov '04, 12:13pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X