vbindex??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vbindex??

I am not sure if this is the appropriate forum to ask about VBindex, but I will ask anyway

I have VBulletin 3.0 and a vbindex portal (temporary until VBportal releases something more compatible with vbulletin 3.0)

There is a shoutbox. I am wondering if it's possible to remove someone's access to it. It appears that only unregistered/unlogged people CANNOT post in the shoutbox. I *think* users that are banned are able to shout.

Anyway, I have a trouble maker on my forums. He doesn't do too much to the forum section, but talks a lot of crap in the shoutbox. If there is any way I can remove him from the shoutbox, it would make things a lot easier.

Edit* There is an option to delete someone's shout, which is a lot better than not having an option to delete obviously, but a lot of the time i am not able to check it to see what he's doing, so a message can sit there for hours at a time.

Pleasae discuss all hacks and add-ons at vbulletin.org. Thanks.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment