Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's online

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who's online

    When someone adds someone on his friends list, he shows up with that '+' behind his name on the Who's Online section.

    What I'd like to do is give those users a color instead of the + sign. As well as let mods and admins show up with colored names.

    Thanks in advance.

  • #2
    Originally posted by TheRayden
    What I'd like to do is give those users a color instead of the + sign.
    Go to your:

    Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> -> Who's Online Templates -> whosonlinebit

    Add the red code:

    Code:
    <tr>
    
    	<td class="alt1" width="35%">
    		<span class="smallfont" style="float:$stylevar[right]"><span class="time">$userinfo[time]</span></span>
    		<if condition="$show['loggedinuser']">
    			<if condition="$show['buddy']"><span style="color: #123456"></if>
    			<a href="member.php?$session[sessionurl]u=$userinfo[userid]" target="_blank">$userinfo[musername]</a>$userinfo[hidden]<if condition="$show['buddy']"></span></if>
    		<else />
    			<if condition="$show['spider']">$userinfo[spider] $vbphrase[spider]<else />$userinfo[musername]</if>
    		</if>
    	</td>
    Replace #123456 with whatever color code you want.

    Originally posted by TheRayden
    As well as let mods and admins show up with colored names.
    You can set username styles for groups in your:

    Admin CP -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> Edit Usergroup

    Specify a markup in the Username HTML Markup fields. For example:

    First field = <span style="color: #123456">

    Second field = </span>

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Jake Bunce
      Go to your:

      Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> -> Who's Online Templates -> whosonlinebit

      Add the red code:

      Code:
      <tr>
       
      	<td class="alt1" width="35%">
      		<span class="smallfont" style="float:$stylevar[right]"><span class="time">$userinfo[time]</span></span>
      		<if condition="$show['loggedinuser']">
      			<if condition="$show['buddy']"><span style="color: #123456"></if>
      			<a href="member.php?$session[sessionurl]u=$userinfo[userid]" target="_blank">$userinfo[musername]</a>$userinfo[hidden]<if condition="$show['buddy']"></span></if>
      		<else />
      			<if condition="$show['spider']">$userinfo[spider] $vbphrase[spider]<else />$userinfo[musername]</if>
      		</if>
      	</td>
      Replace #123456 with whatever color code you want.
      For some reason nothing changed. I copied the entire part with this above code, changed the color code, but I still see the '+' with no colors.



      You can set username styles for groups in your:

      Admin CP -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> Edit Usergroup

      Specify a markup in the Username HTML Markup fields. For example:

      First field = <span style="color: #123456">

      Second field = </span>
      Now that worked like a charm, thank you.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by TheRayden
        For some reason nothing changed. I copied the entire part with this above code, changed the color code, but I still see the '+' with no colors.
        Are you sure you are viewing the same style you are editing?

        Comment


        • #5
          Yes, we only have one style on the forum.

          Comment


          • #6
            If you would like me to take a look then send me a private message with a URL and admin login for your forums.

            Comment

            Loading...
            Working...
            X