X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Align text

when I upgraded my 2.2.9 to 3.0.1 they show up like you see

***** align="center">TEXT TO ALIGN******>

so now I can't use align at all in vb3... where can I fix this?

I have tried to upgrade vb229 to vb3 and also install a fresh vb3 and just take what I need from the upgraded copy to the fresh one.. but I am having a hard time making that to work for me, it always a problem somewhere

if you tell me what I need to take from an upgraded (vb2 to vb3) to insert into a fresh vb3 then I will do that

I have users, posts and PMs to worry about.. nothing more

so which tables I should transfer?

thnx
    To be or not to be... Where the hell is the question????
    My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too

Live vBulletin 4.2.0 Multilingual * Alpha/Beta vB 4 - vB 5 Tier 1A
    CentOS 6.2 - Apache:2.2.15(Apache2Handler) - PHP:5.3.3 - MySQL:5.1.61
    Xampp/Win-XP - Apache v2.2.21(Apache2Handler) - PHP:5.3.8 - MySQL:5.5.16

After you ran the update did you make sure you were using a vB3 style and not a vB2 style?

Comment

actualy I have done it so many ways..

1- upgrade as it is ...
      2- stripped out vb2 (took out vbportal) and restored the original style then upgraded

and yes I have no style but the default vb3 style
      My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too

Comment

Anyone? I am using the default VB3 style

Comment

Could anyone help?.. also I just found that U B and I don't work either, when used the will just show as part of the text and not have their effect

Comment

Have you installed any hacks (including portals) or added any code to the headinclude, header or phpinclude templates? If not, fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/mem...ontactform.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP. If you have installed hacks or added code, then remove the hacks first then check and see if you still have this problem. If so, leave the default vB files in place and fill out the support request.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks

I did install vbportal 2 and some hacks yes.. I will see what I can do to uninstall them hacks since I upgraded to vB3

Comment

Lost my head but FIXED IT

<iframe </iframe <link </link <basefont </basefont <base </base <td </td <tr </tr <th </th <tfoot </tfoot <tbody </tbody <thead </thead <table </table <body </body <meta </meta <div </div <style </style <script </script <html </html <plaintext </plaintext <xmp </xmp <object <noframes <noembed <noscript <nojava onload onMouseover
                Thats what was in my " censorship " settings by default

disabling censorship fixed my text Align issues .. I don't think its a good fix but will do for now... for whatever reason there are hiden codes for Aling that are being censored

just thought I let you know how I fixed it incase someone else gets the same problem

Comment

Working...
                X