Group leaders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group leaders

When a group leader tries to accept (or deny) a request to join his/her group and clicks on the 'do authorizations' button, he gets the message

Could not find phrase 'done'.

There is a global phrase called 'done'. I don't know why this message is showing up.

However the authorization job is done perfectly. It is just the message

Originally posted by ogetbilo
    There is a global phrase called 'done'. I don't know why this message is showing up.
    That's odd. There shouldn't be an error if the phrase exists.

Upload the original install/vbulletin-language.xml file from the vBulletin zip file.

Then upload the tools.php file to your admincp directory. The tools.php file is in the do not upload directory of the vBulletin zip file.

Run the tools.php file from your web browser. There is an option to import the language. Run that option and see if that fixes your problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Bunce
      Upload the original install/vbulletin-language.xml file from the vBulletin zip file.
      Ok, if I upload this file, will it erase all the custom phrases (and/or translations to other languages) I made?

[edit:]
      I found this link
      http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/bugs....iew&bugid=2895
      in the bugs forum. However it does not explain the fix.[/edit]
      Last edited by ogetbilo; Sat 29 May '04, 12:19pm.

Comment

That bug is assigned to Freddie. I just sent him a private message to see if he can post the fix.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X