Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Do I Add a Require Field to Register?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do I Add a Require Field to Register?

Hello

How do I add a required field to the register form and process?

Is there a way to add the required field and have all my Registered members add the information before giving them continued access?

How do I modify the forum rules displayed during registration?

Will the subscription feature support subscriptions of varying length and prices?

Is there a Vbulletin 3.0.1 User's Guide I can read through instead of bugging you guys all the time.

Don

Originally posted by ARP_Don
    Hello
    Hello

How do I add a required field to the register form and process?
    Admin Control Panel > Profile Fields > Profile Fields Manager

Is there a way to add the required field and have all my Registered members add the information before giving them continued access?
    When you add a custom profile field, you can choose to make this required. Then your new members are required to make a choice during registration. Existing members can goto the usercp and set it. At this time it is not possible to restrict their forum access until they have updated this required field.

How do I modify the forum rules displayed during registration?
    This is a PHRASE which you can edit.
    Admin Control Panel > Languages & Phrases > Phrase Manager > Search for the phrase and edit its content to your liking.
    The phrase is: forum_rules_description

Will the subscription feature support subscriptions of varying length and prices?
    Each subscription added can have its own length & price.

Is there a Vbulletin 3.0.1 User's Guide I can read through instead of bugging you guys all the time.
    Not right now. There is a FAQ section, but I don't think it handles all the version 3.0.1 features yet. There is a on-line manual for the backend at http://www.vBulletin.com/docs/html

Don
    Floris

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X