Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not able to login to admincp

Hi,

I am not able to login to admincp also i downloaded the fix_login.php and run it but it didnt helped me either.

Please let me fix it soon.There are lots of problems and i need to change few things from admincp soon.

Thanx.

What happens exactly when you try to login? Which version of vB are you running? Have you installed any hacks (including portals)?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

can't login to admincp

I've have version 3.0.1 - it's a fresh install - no hack or patch or fix.

When I'm login it show me a successfull login and redirect me to the admincp login page.

Comment

No Hacks installed not any portals also i upgraded from last version.Currently i am using vbulletin 3.0.1

I have always been upgrading vbulletin to new version but this time the problems seems to be getting more and more stronger.Is there any problem with vbulletin with the new release.

Comment

If you have not installed any hacks (which includes portals), fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/mem...ontactform.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by jphblais
            I've have version 3.0.1 - it's a fresh install - no hack or patch or fix.

When I'm login it show me a successfull login and redirect me to the admincp login page.
            Please start your own thread with the revelant info

Comment