Some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some help

I wonder where you should edit if you want to edit the message when a person register for an account?
    Like the message where it say to check your e-mail for an activation form?

Originally posted by Skyline_GTR
    I wonder where you should edit if you want to edit the message when a person register for an account?
    Like the message where it say to check your e-mail for an activation form?
    AdminCP > Language & Phrases > Search in Phrases and search for either the phrase variable named activateaccount (the email message members get after registering and still in the process of email confrimation) or welcomemail (the one they get after activation). Edit or "translate" to suit.

Comment

hm.. not that one..
      no the one in e-mail..
      it is like the message right after you register?
      like the message to tell your to go to your e-mail and check for the activation e-mail..

Comment

Originally posted by Skyline_GTR
        hm.. not that one..
        no the one in e-mail..
        it is like the message right after you register?
        like the message to tell your to go to your e-mail and check for the activation e-mail..
        Oh, well do the same thing except search for that phrase instead. Just a guess though.

Comment

h,.. I can't find it..

Comment

What are you using as your search criteria?
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Phrase Text and Phrase Variable Name and I am searching for activateaccount

Comment

Search for the specific words for the phrase you are trying to find. The phrase 'activateaccount' does not appear anywhere in the activate email.
                Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Working...
                X