Custom Post Fields && Site Management

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Post Fields && Site Management

I see that there's a possibility that adding custom fields to posts might be coming in a future version.

Would you be able to say whether this is going to happen, and if so a rough timeframe. I'd hate to build/buy an addition if you've got something close. The way you've done it on the calendar and profiles is great.

Also, I'd like to use vB3 for management of the rest of my site pages and I've seen suggestions of a CMS-type thing coming too. Do you guys use the vBadvanced CMPS system for the vbulletin.com site, or is there another way to achieve this with vB3?

thanks for a wonderful system.

geo

Originally posted by george bray
    I see that there's a possibility that adding custom fields to posts might be coming in a future version.

Would you be able to say whether this is going to happen, and if so a rough timeframe. I'd hate to build/buy an addition if you've got something close. The way you've done it on the calendar and profiles is great.
    I don't know if this feature is planned for the future, but I agree it would be cool. If you want to see this feature in a future version you should post a thread in the vBulletin 3 Suggestions and Feedback forum.

Originally posted by george bray
    Also, I'd like to use vB3 for management of the rest of my site pages and I've seen suggestions of a CMS-type thing coming too. Do you guys use the vBadvanced CMPS system for the vbulletin.com site, or is there another way to achieve this with vB3?
    We use our own custom system here. There are a lot of similar scripts on www.vbulletin.org

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X