Clear All

• Zachery
    replied
    Glad you got everything sorted, good luck with your vBulletin community

Leave a comment:

• benwillcox
    replied
    Hey that was quick :-)

Oops sorry my fault - I just checked my FTP client is braindead and uploaded the php files in Binary mode. I thought it would work it out automatically but I was wrong. Now everything is OK!

Ben

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    You need to upload all the vBulletin 3 files and folders, it needs a few files from /includes to run properly. All NON image files must be uploaded in ASCII mode

Leave a comment:

• benwillcox
    started a topic install.php error

install.php error

Hello,

Just installed vb 3, and I get the following error when trying to run install.php:

Warning: main(./includes/functions.php) [function.main]: failed to create stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/home/web/memberforum/install/installcore.php on line 46

Fatal error: main() [function.main]: Failed opening required './includes/functions.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/sites/home/web/memberforum/install/installcore.php on line 46

Whats that all about?!
    I don't know quite why it's looking in the current directory for /includes - the working directory is /install so it aint' going to find them in there is it..BTW the vb_test.php script passes everything (execpt gzip).

Ben
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X