Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question on my installation (first time)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on my installation (first time)

I just purchased VB3.

I tried to post this under installation but don't have permission to post there yet.

My website currently is using a Mysql database. Should I just add vb3 to that database or create it's own separate database?

Thanks

Be better to add vb3 to its own separate database if you can.
    Enjoy vb
    Doom3.co.uk - The Defitive Doom 3 Source

Comment

It doesn't really matter either way, but like micheal said - better create a new DB.

that way everything's all neat and you can see what's what.

Comment

You are currently showing up as unlicensed. To be able to receive support here at vBulletin.com, we ask you to please click HERE and enter your email address, to show us that you are licensed.

You will need to use your customer number and password (which will be in the email you got when you paid for your license) to access that page. Please note that your email is case sensitive.

Thank you.

Comment

Since you are now showing as licensed, I've moved this to the vB3 Installation forum.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X