Step 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Step 3.

hey i am instaling the new vb 3.0.1 and when i get to step 3 i have this message.

Step 3) Creating Tables
    • Creating access table

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
      Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience

Also when i try to clear data base. and then have the working forum i can not get access to admin panel as it says the same as below.
    • There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
      Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience

We need to see the entire error message. Right-click on the error page and go to View/Source. Then copy-n-paste the error message here.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Step 3 is install error . And Admin panel is the error i get when i try to log in.. Ty
      Attached Files

Comment

mysql error: Table 'access' already exists

This means you have already run this step before or you are installing to a database that already has an access table. I suggest restarting the install into a brand new database.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

ok , ok . I am not all to good at this . So Could u explain to me how i would go about this . please . Thanx so much for ur help

Comment

Working...
          X