Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading new skin

Hello

I cannot upload ANY styles. The actual graphical files are on my server but when I go to upload a .XML file it does nothing.

I believe this is a service that one of the vB team can do for you. You'll need to open a support ticket, and remember it is a charged service, but you can guarantee that your board will be installed successfully.
    John

Comment

No, this is not a service we provide. Your PHP needs to be compiled with XML support for this to work. In the Admin CP, open the Server Settings and Optimization Options section and turn on the Public phpinfo() Display Enabled setting. Then provide the URL to your forums. This may help us troubleshoot this problem.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Oops... sorry Steve... I thought this was something Jelsoft did.
        John

Comment

Ok did that and here is the URL:http://www.worldwidegrappling.com/grappling/html/modules/vB/

Comment

It looks like as crippled version of PHP. To import XML files, PHP needs to be compiled with:

'--with-xml'

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

i get something similar but i get this error message when i try and upload the xml files

Sorry, no XML was passed into this function and the $path variable empty

any ideas ??

Comment

You probably have the same server issue with XML. Please start your own thread with a link to your phpinfo page.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X