No announcement yet.

How to change the color of the nav bar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to change the color of the nav bar?

I am sure this is something easy, and that I am overlooking something, but I can't figure out how to change the color of the navbar.

Thanks

Originally posted by svtsnake01
    I am sure this is something easy, and that I am overlooking something, but I can't figure out how to change the color of the navbar.

Thanks
    I can help!

Go to the Admin CP ----> Syles and templates ----> Style manager ----> click GO on the forum template you wish to edit (only if you have more than one template). Go down to where it says popup menu controls ---->Then change where it says background.

hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by muscle-mustangs
      I can help!

Go to the Admin CP ----> Syles and templates ----> Style manager ----> click GO on the forum template you wish to edit (only if you have more than one template). Go down to where it says popup menu controls ---->Then change where it says background.

hope this helps
      Thanks, I actually found it shortly after I posted.

Now my next question, on the Nav Bar, when you click search, and the window opens up, where do I control the background of that box?

Nice Mustang site, I just sold the Mustang website I had - www.modularfords.com

Comment

All the settings that begin with popup controls differnt parts of the navbar.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X