Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did my board just decide to depromote me from administrator or something?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did my board just decide to depromote me from administrator or something?

I tried to run an SQL query through the admin CP and it says I don't have permission. Why not? I created the board. Did something get lost when I transfered from PHPBB?

How could I get my super admin powers back??

Originally posted by muscle-mustangs
    I tried to run an SQL query through the admin CP and it says I don't have permission. Why not? I created the board. Did something get lost when I transfered from PHPBB?

How could I get my super admin powers back??
    You have to add your UserID to the appropriate section in Config.php in order to get that access.

Code:

// ****** USERS WITH QUERY RUNNING PERMISSIONS ******
    // The users specified here will be allowed to run queries from the control panel.
    // See the above entries for more information on the format.
    // Please note that the ability to run queries is quite powerful. You may wish
    // to remove all user IDs from this list for security reasons.
    $canrunqueries = '';
    It's done that way because SQL Queries used incorrectly can completely wreck your board.
    echo $ocean_signature;

;)

Comment

Originally posted by Ocean
      You have to add your UserID to the appropriate section in Config.php in order to get that access.

Code:

// ****** USERS WITH QUERY RUNNING PERMISSIONS ******
      // The users specified here will be allowed to run queries from the control panel.
      // See the above entries for more information on the format.
      // Please note that the ability to run queries is quite powerful. You may wish
      // to remove all user IDs from this list for security reasons.
      $canrunqueries = '';
      It's done that way because SQL Queries used incorrectly can completely wreck your board.
      Cool, I'll try that in a little while and see what happens

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X