vBulletin Version 3.0.0 Beta 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBulletin Version 3.0.0 Beta 4

i am currently using: http://www.nyclubscene.com/forum/ Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.0 Beta 4

can i upgrade to the skin thats on this board for free??

The header is only thing that uses graphics and custom templates (so it seems) and possibly the navbar.

there have been changed between beta 4 and the final 3.x release. so those templates need to be reverted to operate properly.

The rest are just style color changes which are quite easy to either re-apply or upgrade from.

Comment

You realize there are massive bug fixes and improvements from beta 4 to 3.0.0, right?

vBulletin 3 Beta 4
      vBulletin 3 Beta 5
      vBulletin 3 Beta 6
      vBulletin 3 Beta 7
      vBulletin 3 Beta Gamma
      vBulletin 3 Beta RC1
      vBulletin 3 Beta RC2
      vBulletin 3 Beta RC3
      vBulletin 3 Beta 3.0.0

Comment

Please note that we are no longer providing support for pre-release versions. I strongly suggest you upgrade to vB 3.0.1 - not only for the bug fixes and support, but because of security issues.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X