internet explorer viewing issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• internet explorer viewing issues

I did three different searches so sorry if this is a repost, but i couldn't find anything...

anyway, my problem is, i thought it was only my home computer, however i got a report that when a user edits a post, and then view it in IE, the post is blank, however i found if you scroll down, so the post is not in "view" then scroll up you can view "most" of the post...what would be the issue here?

EDIT: this is using vb 3.0.1

Sounds like a memory problem on their end or your end (not server related).

Comment

the guy that just reported it said it happend on his new sony viao laptop, as well as my 2.8 ghz/1GB desktop at home... i just find it odd that three differnet computers from three differnet companies running IE6 would have this issue with vb?

Comment

Ive never had this problem. Are you using the stock templates, and can you readily recreate this? like a specific thread will always do it.

Comment

http://forums.dcevoclub.com/showthre...?threadid=1223 does it for me and him in IE, but i'm loooking at it now in netscape 7.1 and its fine

Comment

Can you provide me with a test accoutn so i can see said thread?

Comment

haha sorry yes i can, i have one already setup: test/test

Comment

Try creating a default style with no parrent and make sure its user selectable, let me know after you have done this so i can try with stock templates

Comment

done

Comment

It doesnt look like you allow users to switch styles :/

Comment

fixed..

Comment

Im going to guess at due to one of your hacks or 3rd party scripts, it is messing up the vBulletin layout and design.

As i have no problems with the stock templates.

Comment

damnit... ok i have no idea what it is then.. oh well i guess they'll just have to deal with it

thanks for all your help though

Comment

looks to me like someone just wrote it in white text.

If you highlight the area, you can see everything fine

Comment

yaeh however if you view it in netscape its fine ,

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X