Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    One or more of the upgrade steps was skipped or did not run properly. Handling via a support ticket.

Leave a comment:

• sjaek
    started a topic After upgrade version number won't change to 3.0.1

After upgrade version number won't change to 3.0.1

I'm upgrading from VB 2.3.0 to VB 3.0.1 and the upgrade finishes completely but the version number is 3.0.0 at the end.

I've downloaded the source for VB 3.0.1 and copied all the files in the upload directory to my webroot.

I've pointed my webbrowser to install/upgrade.php (after changing config.php and removing install.php). The installer asks for username and password and redirects to the upgrade1.php script. However after all of the upgrade scripts are done (last one was upgrade11.php) the version in the admincp screen still says 3.0.0 and mentions that 3.0.1 is available for download.

Now i'm clueless how to upgrade to 3.0.1 and a grep through all the upacked source that I downloaded from the vbulletin website does not even give results for the searchstring 3.0.1, So my question is do i need to download an additional upgrade script to migrate the forum to 3.0.1?

(grep -r '3\.0\.1' * in the docroot did not give any results)
    The file i retieved from the vbulletin website is called: vBulletin_3-0-1_.tar.gz
    Last edited by Zachery; Mon 17 May '04, 9:51am. Reason: license number removed