Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloading Problem [URGENT]

I cannot download vBulletin.
    I have installed download manager, after I clicked the accept licensing, it started to download a file named "dl3.php"
    I noticed the problem and tried to disable my download manager.
    After that I did the same thing again but this time after the site it won't continue, it keeps on getting an error "Page cannot be found"
    I don't know what to do.
    Isn't there a direct link to download instead?
    I'm really confused how to obtain my vBulletin now.
    Thank you
    Please reply ASAP

disable the download manager.
    Problems with vB4? Try This Thread for answers!

Comment

Hi there,

You can try an alternative browser like Mozilla or Opera that doesn't use the download accelerator or manager.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTER|UF
        disable the download manager.
        I did disable the download manager

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
          Hi there,

You can try an alternative browser like Mozilla or Opera that doesn't use the download accelerator or manager.

Good luck.
          I downloaded Opera, but Opera already has a built-in download manager and it still only downloads file dl3.php

Comment

This is a problem caused by some firewall software. Temporarily disable any firewall software prior to accessing the Members Area. Then try the download again.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X