problem with the view forum leaders link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with the view forum leaders link

the entire board upgrade to 3.01 went very well so thanks for that. one of the few quirks I have is when clicking on the view forum leaders link it just hangs and does nothing. eventually it just shows a white screen with nothing on it. for a while I was getting an error on line 78 of the bigthree.php file but I uploaded that again and the showforums.php and now all I get is
    public_html/vbb/includes/functions.php on line 49

for one fo the errors and

public_html/vbb/showgroups.php on line 78

for the other error. it times out after 30 seconds and that is the display I see.

seems to be a problem somewhere but not sure where. nothing on the board is hacked or altered in any way so no hacks to worry about. any ideas would be apreciated
    .....mauisun
    to share freely, all the knowledge you have amassed through life, is the coolest thing anyone can do....

"getting an error on line 78 of the bigthree.php"

This is not a vB file. What is it?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Try reuploading your showgroups.php file, that line should be functions_bigthree.php.

Comment

thanks for the advice I appreciate it. I already deleted both of those files, and uploaded fresh copies. still no good though
        ..mauisun
        to share freely, all the knowledge you have amassed through life, is the coolest thing anyone can do....

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X