Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTML Markup doesn't override

Hi,
    I've had this problem all along - can't figure it out. I just upgraded from 3.0 to 3.1 to see if it would fix it. It was a clean upgrade and it still doesn't work.

Here's what I have:

Usergroup: Registered User
    This group as no HTML Markup

I have a paid subscription UserGroup: Contributing Member
    This group has HTML Markup and a different UserTitle

When the paid subscription goes through, the users primary usergroup is: Registered User. Their secondary usergroup is: Contributing Member

The HTML Markup AND the usertitle overrides do not work.

I have both Usergroups set to YES for: Allow Users to have Member Groups (Sets whether or not permissions from the user's member (secondary) user group memberships are inherited or not)

If I manually make the user's primary usergroup: Contributing Member, and the secondary usergroup: Registered User; the usertitle override works, but the HTML Mark up still doesn't work.

To make it more interesting....
    The moderator's are all set as primary usergroup: Moderator and their secondary usergroup: Registered User; and their usertitle override AND their HTML Mark up works!

I had someone work on my site before, and maybe he messed this up? Because the HTML Markup *did* work in the beginning when I tested it. But I reverted the two templates that he had edited, and it still doesn't work.

Where would I look to figure out what might be causing this problem?
    Thanks,
    Brandy
    Last edited by Brandy; Fri 14 May '04, 6:38pm. Reason: to subscribe to thread
    :) Brandy

figured it out

I figured it out - that person has to go their usercp and choose to be identified by their additional member group from the "Group Membership" link.

Also, I repaired and optimized tables and then it worked for the primary usergroup too.

Brandy
    :) Brandy

Comment

Working...
    X