Database error in vBulletin 3.0.1:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database error in vBulletin 3.0.1:

today when i logged in my admin control panel i got the following error and i am not able to make some changes in vbulletin options.

Please check the error and kindly help me :
    Code:
    Database error in vBulletin 3.0.1:
    Invalid SQL: 
      SELECT setting.*, settinggroup.grouptitle
      FROM settinggroup AS settinggroup
      LEFT JOIN setting AS setting USING(grouptitle)
      WHERE settinggroup.displayorder <> 0
      ORDER BY settinggroup.displayorder, setting.displayorder

mysql error: Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_352_0.MYI' (Errcode: 13)
    mysql error number: 1
    Date: Friday 14th of May 2004 03:21:36 PM
    Script: [url="http://www.italks.net/admincp/options.php?null=0"]http://www.italks.net/admincp/options.php?null=0[/url]
    Referer: [url="http://www.italks.net/admincp/index.php?do=nav"]http://www.italks.net/admincp/index.php?do=nav[/url]
    Username: ITN
    Please explain me whats the problem in it.

In the Admin CP, open the Server Settings and Optimization Options section and turn on the Public phpinfo() Display Enabled setting. Then provide the URL to your forums. This may help us troubleshoot this problem.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

but i am not able to see those setting sir. how i can open server settings and all.

Comment

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Server Settings and Optimization Options

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

i understand that but i am saying when i click vBulletin Options i am getting the above error i am not able to see any settings sir.

Comment

If you have not installed any hacks (which includes portals), fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/mem...ontactform.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP. If you have installed hacks, then remove the hacks first then check and see if you still have this problem. If so, leave the default vB files in place and fill out the support request.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Ok i did post on forums and looking forward to get support from them.

Comment

its almost 3 days and still vbulletin havent replied to me is this called support i am experiecing lots of difficulties due to it.I installed a new skin and want to make it default but since i am not able ot change the vbulletin options i am not able to do it.

I wonder where i can get help from ?????

Comment

There are no unanswered support tickets in the system. What is the issueid in the automated email you received? And what email address did you send the request from?

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

I didnt recieved anything from them but when i used site it showed me that they will contact me soon.I checked my email but got nothing much from vbulletin guys yet.

Comment

Please goto the member area > support > contact form > and your question is listed near the bottom, click on it and add a new reply to it (you could say something like ; for steve ; .

Comment

Hey Floris i did again to get support.I need it to be fixed soon.

Comment

Thank you, it will show up as unanswered and steve can look into it as soon as you are next in line

Comment

If you tell me the email address you used I can look up the ticket. As I said there were no unanswered support tickets when you wrote this so the chances are it was answered and the reponse email was caught by your spam filters.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Working...
                            X