getting rid of pm receipts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting rid of pm receipts

The request receipt and give receipt and all that stuff has to be the most annoying, useless feature of vB3. Is there are way to just get rid of the damn thing, so that PM's can function without any mention of receipts?

I actually think that that feature is a useful one. Although I agree with you that the popups are annoying.

I think that if they go back to putting the Read Receipt request in checkbox form, that will be the best way to streamline this feature.
    echo $ocean_signature;

;)

Comment

IF you dont want it, disable the abily to be able to request read reciepts.

its done per usergroup in the usergroup manager

Comment

Zachary, I know that there is a post in the Suggestions Sub describing how to convert the PM Read Receipt functionality from popup to checkbox.

I want this checkbox functionality, but if this is going to be implemented in a near revision, I'd rather not bother with this "hack".

Do you know if this is something that will be done for 3.02 (or some version that will be released soon-ish)?
        echo $ocean_signature;

;)

Comment

That's exactly what I was looking for Zachery, thanks

Comment

I would just like to say thank you too because I agree the pm read receipt is obnoxious

The only thing is, I don't see the option for it. The only thing I see when I go in to edit my usergroups is can deny read receipt. Am I missing something?
            Whoopdie Doo

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X