• Show
Clear All

• buffy
    replied
    awesome thank you !!!

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Did you enable per usergroup? Just enabling Avatars in the AdminCP says that if someone does have the permissions they can use an avatar. but all avatar permissions besides the global are held inside each usergroup now

AdminCP > Usergroups > Usergroup Manager > Edit each usergroup and enable their Avatar uploads.

Same thing, for titles.

Leave a comment:

• buffy
    started a topic avatars and user titles issue

1. I upgraded to 3.0 recently.

People who recently joined are complaining that they can't change their avatars. they can delete, but not add new ones

I have checked in the ACP that avatars are enabled. There is not a post requirement or anything.

Here is the post with specific 'complaints'
    http://www.stfu-noob.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1915

2. Also, apparently people can't change their user title either. I have default user titles, but in the past (before 3.0) people have been able to change it to whatever they want. The only thing I see in the ACP about this, is the ability to say how many characters the title can be.

please help! Thanks