I want to contract a vB support person to do my upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to contract a vB support person to do my upgrade

I'm running 2.2.9. I have nearly a 25 gig database.

System is soon to be ported to the following configuration:

Database server, 2 web servers and a load balancing server, All units are as follows -

Red Hat 9, PHP4, MySQL4 (not the beta).

I have no test bed; this thing is LIVE. I get 25-30 million hits/month, and (current) server puts out approximately a terabyte of data annually.

Needless to say, I do NOT feel up to the daunting task of upgrading from 2.2.9 to 3.0.1, and would like to contract this upgrade. Can someone please tell me who to talk to, and how much I can expect to pay?

Thanks

You should create a support ticket if you would like to have someone on the vBulletin Staff do this for you, we do offer upgrade.

Comment

I have been talking to Steve, who informed me that I needed to do that, but I cannot seem to find the direct link to request conversion assistance. I can log a general support ticket, but that's what I was doing with Steve, when he said I had to do something else.

Hope this is clear (It sure isn't to me... lol)

Comment

Login to the members area, Click on " Upgrade / Renew License "

Comment

Well, I did that before, but it takes me to a selection dialog where it looks like I have to buy another license. Since I don't, I have no idea how to proceed.

Comment

Ive highlighted the area youll need to select on the page

At the top of the page it should say

Home ยป License Renewal/Upgrade and Services Order Form

You should see support contract options

and then below that you should see what i have attached
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks! When I get home from work this afternoon, I'll try again (I don't have my userID or password at this PC.)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X